Student Life Success at KWC

The age-old reason for any educational institute’s success reveals itself through the immense diversity in the student body. Since its founding in 1858, Kentucky Wesleyan College has prided itself in conveying a message of inclusiveness while striving for excellence. Wesleyan manifests these principles through producing distinguished young men and women ready to contribute to society. The readiness of Wesleyan’s graduates directly correlates to their wide range of participation in campus life activities. The most prominent character building ventures on our campus materialize through our victorious athletics, award winning arts programs, and student lead organizations.

Just like the panther is dominant in the jungle, the Kentucky Wesleyan Panthers are dominant in the Great Mid-West conference. The Kentucky Wesleyan Panthers won conference championships last year (2016-2017) in several sports including softball, baseball, and basketball. KWC’s football team went to its first conference championship last year as well, and were the runners up for the conference championship. With all this success, Kentucky Wesleyan’s student athletes hope to have another great year this year.

Kentucky Wesleyan’s diversity is incredibly defined in the arts programs. Both the performing and visual arts cater to numerous demographics of students and offer a wide range of recreational, educational, and professional opportunities for students. The performing arts programs represent KWC in the community and worldwide with their local and international tours. The visual arts department hosts community events regularly, which makes the arts program well-known within the community.

Kentucky Wesleyan College strives hard for the success of its students. Some of the programs KWC offers are the student success center, study hall, and student life activities including Greek Life. The Student Success Center is where students can go to study sessions or see tutors if they need any help with a course. Study hall is required for the incoming freshmen or those that don’t have a high enough GPA. It helps students develop and progress their education to achieve their goal, which is success. Lastly, if students are interested in learning about Greek life, KWC offers an opportunity to be a part of a fraternity or sorority.

Since Kentucky Wesleyan was founded in 1858, it has always been a school that has a lot of pride in its students and community. Kentucky Wesleyan college has prided itself in conveying a message of inclusiveness while striving for excellence. Wesleyan manifests these principles through producing distinguished young men and women ready to contribute to society. The readiness of Wesleyans graduates directly correlates to their wide range of participation in campus life activities. The most prominent character building ventures on campus materialize through our victorious athletics, award winning arts programs, and student-led organizations.